Welcome Prospective Member/Guest!!
Congrats on taking your first step to becoming a member of the Rotaract Club, and specifically The Rotaract Club of Barbados. You have already made two great choices, therefore I trust your judgement already.
Making the commitment to be part of our Rota-family is just the first step in a mutually beneficial experience. We hope you will come to develop a genuine love for the volunteerism as you attend our meetings and activities.
As an interested young adult, you’ll first start as a guest of the club, this can be accomplished by attending 3 meetings and/or activities of the club. Once you have accomplished this, and I know you will, you’ll be considered a prospective member whom we’ll ask to satisfy the following requirements before your are considered a full regular member of the Rotaract Club of Barbados, joining millions of 18+ year olds across the globe in our pursuit of “Service Above Self“.
Before the Membership Committee recommends you to the board for pinning, we are asking you to:
- Attend our Triple C: Cranberry Crash Course session (held bi-annually)
- Maintain 60% attendance of meetings and activities
- Join and actively assist with the planning and execution of a project for at least 1 committee
- Participate in one community service initiative
- Satisfy annual membership dues obligation of BDS$125 and new member registration fee of BDS $25
- Declare authorisation of identity and character verification/submit two (2) references
Now that you have taken the first step in expressing your interest in joining the club, you can take the second step by contacting us using either our Contact Us Page or emailing our Membership Committee to formally express your interest in joining our amazing club.
Looking forward to meeting you at our next club meeting!!!